Partner, AnJie Law Firm
Chinese / English
Boston University, LL.M
Beijing Foreign Studies University, LLB
China Youth University of Political Science, B.A.
People’s Republic of China
Arbitrator, Shenzhen Arbitration Commission
Director, China Behavior Law Association
Mr. George Zhang has over 20 years of practice experience. He advises both domestic and international clients on equity investment, real estate investment and finance transactions, as well as on investment/finance related dispute resolutions.
• Represented Sony, Yahoo, Huarong, Capital Airport Group, China Jingmao Group etc., on numerous litigation/arbitration/alternative dispute resolution cases.
• Represented CCTV on the construction of CCTV New Site;
• Acted as lead counsel in representing the financier Citigroup in the acquisition of 9 Wanda Plaza shopping malls (ALB Real Estate Transaction of the Year) ;
• Represented Morgan Stanley in the acquisition of Shanghai Square (ALB Real Estate Transaction of the Year);
• Represented Capitaretail in the acquisition of over 30 commercial properties;
• Represented Mapletree in the acquisition of the Future City in Xi’an and several other properties;
• Represented Warburg Pincus in the acquisition of several properties;
• Represented China Jingmao Group in its Nanjing and Tianjin development projects.
19/F, Tower D1, Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Office Building, No. 19 Dongfangdonglu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100600
Tel:+86 10 8567 5988
Fax:+86 10 8567 5999
28/F, K.Wah Center,
No. 1010 Huaihai Road (M), Shanghai 200031
Tel:+86 21 2422 4888
Fax:+86 21 2422 4800
38/F, Tower 3, Kerry Plaza,
No. 1-1 Zhongxinsi Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518041
Tel:+86 755 8285 0609
Fax:+86 755 8285 0605